"Change brings opportunity." Nido Qubein
With a new exhibit hall layout, additional opportunities to gain CE credits, and a revamped Thursday evening gala, there are some exciting new changes taking place at the 2014 Vermont Dental Team Annual Meeting. The program still provides two days of continuing education courses and over 60 exhibitors. It is the perfect opportunity for dentistry professionals to further develop skills, obtain licensure requirements, and shop the best prices for dental equipment and office products.
Educational courses this year will feature truly outstanding topics from world recognized clinicians. Among the subjects covered will be:
- "Stats, Facts, Myths & Lies: Current Health Information" by Dr's Spolarich & Gurenlian
- "Care for Women with Cancer" by Dr. JoAnn Gurenlian
- "Dental Pulp Stem Cells" presented by Matthew Wilgo
- "The New Periodontal Disease" by Dr. Sam Low
- "Advanced HIPAA Regulations by Gregory Ehardt
- "The 4 T's For Success in Implant Dentistry" presented by Dr. Barry Goldenberg
- "Pharmacologic Management of the Geriatric Patient" by Dr. Ann Spolarich
- "The Art of Leadership & Negotiation" by Gregory Ehardt
- "Innovative Perio: Creating Success in Today's Practice" by Dr. Sam Low
- "The Edentulous Patient: Contemporary Treatment Options" by Dr. Barry Goldenberg
- "Xenostomia: Assessment, Diagnosis & Management" by Dr. Ann Spolarich
- "Health Law & Ethics" by Gregory Ehardt
The Vermont Dental Team Annual Meeting brings ample opportunity to network in a setting where education is at the forefront. We hope to see you and your entire team there!